It's rough out there, my friends. The jobs I'm qualified for are few and far between, especially in animation. Making matters worse, the animation industry is in flux, with fewer greenlights, and even fewer original series. Last month I took the test to allow me to substitute teach in California, and now I'm waiting for certain forms to clear.
I've been writing, though. I completed a script with a friend of mine, the first screenplay I've worked on in 9 years, when I had a psychic fracture and wasn't sure I'd ever write again. I'm very proud of this new story. Who knows what will happen with it, but I fulfilled the creative need inside myself.
I also continued adding songs to the EPIC playlist. Last year I introduced it to folks. My buddy Super Dave, and I were trying to create a week's worth of music using our very specific rules. In January, after we'd achieved our two year goal, I felt an itch to keep contributing to the list. Dave was game and we have a new goal: a month worth of music (31 days). At the rate we're going we'll complete the list when we're in our seventies.
Care to listen? Have a long drive or flight ahead of you? Here's the Spotify link:

Comments