1. Smile more often.
2. Write daily (including this blog).
3. Read one short story each week.
4. Read two complete novels all the way through by year's end (even if it sucks).
5. Drink eight 8 oz. glasses of water a day (which will be difficult given the water situation in our house right now, but, hey, it's supposed to be good for you).
6. Ten situps and ten pushups daily (even if I'm hungover or sick... I attempted this one last year and got to MLK Day. Let's see if I can keep it up a little longer).
7. Stop using the word "fuck" (except in writing, in which case, I can be excessive... just kidding).
8. Watch one movie a week (I mean, come on, I'm a screenwriter... I should now what's out there).
9. Write a spec script for television.
10. Continue to raise more money and awareness for cystic fibrosis (this one's a no brainer).